Sunday, October 5, 2008

It worked! I'm ready to share....

Okay, so after 5 days of trying on and off....it's FINISHED!! Or at least for now. I've been trying to figure out how to change the background of this blog and it's been driving me nuts....but after sooo many google searches and "talks" with other blog friends, I'm so content with what I've finally found. It was such a pain, but the hard work finally paid off. I've gotta give some credit to Kim, though. She sent me to the best website ever for the cutest backgrounds (and blonde-friendly instructions).

I decided to start a blog to keep all of my friends and family in the know of what's going on with me and Derek. So often we get so bogged down in the craziness of life that we are not the best at keeping you all updated on us (or finding out what's going on with you). This is our (well, mostly my) attempt at keeping you all updated. I hope you enjoy all the experiences, struggles, triumphs, and candid moments that we plan to share with each of you!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Jenn - I love your BLOG!! I am glad the background was easy for you, that website was the best I found. I am glad you all will be keeping a BLOG, it is just fun to keep everyone updated. I will add you to our blog list. We had fun with you all this weekend! Talk to you soon!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you joined the blogging world. You guys can stay up to date with me and travis too we both have a blog.